• Pre- Requisite - Licensure in Health or Allied Health field LMT, PT, OT, DC, DO or last quarter of training in same.
• You must complete certification workshop within 6 months after registration.
• SRT/SRA Basic Training is required for all other Modules, Elective Courses and Certification Programs
Continuing Education Credit:
• 44 CECs (NCBTMB) (Physicians / PT /LMT Other - Call for CE info)
• SRT/SRA Home Study Program (Assessment & Technique) Self-Study and 1 day Hands-on SRT/SRA Certification Workshop
• Infrared ProScanner, online manual, videos, exam, case study
• Environmentally friendly SRI Software for the treatment of spondylogenic reflex syndromes with SRT/SRA
• Physical Therapists (16 CECs if applicable), Physicians-check with your state